There are many, many similar products and services available in the satellite industry today, each of which provide some unique features, benefits, options, and capabilities, but that also have significant drawbacks, weaknesses and so on… all of which may or may not affect you for your application!
- How often is a sales representative at DirecTV going to tell you that DISH Network has more of what YOU are looking for in television programming packages?
- How often is a sales representative for a manufacturing company offering a $25,000 mobile Internet system going to tell you that their competitor’s system will work well for you and save you some money!” ?
- How often is an Internet Service Provider going to tell you, “Our plans are not quite capable of handling your needs, so you may want to call these other guys instead!” ?
- And my favorite… How many sales people at HughesNet or Exede are going to tell you that there is really no benefit for you to pay more for “slower and less-capable” satellite Internet system when you can get DSL or Cable Internet in your neighborhood? (Believe it or not, we do that almost every day!)
- How can any “sales only” re-seller or retailer offer you the support for installation and troubleshooting if they’re not even familiar with the equipment or the processes involved?
- How long do you want to wait to get back online or a component replaced? Ask a typical retailer about their return policy!
- And why would you want to pay 5% – 20% more for your monthly service plans?
- Wouldn’t it be better for you as a consumer if you could talk to a company about your needs, that not only offers almost every satellite related product and service available on the market, but that also has many years of experience in the installation, service, repair and support elements of the products and services you are looking for?
- Wouldn’t you rather have someone put together an equipment and / or service solution for you that doesn’t waste your money or your time?
- Wouldn’t it be better if you didn’t have to pay a re-seller a 5% – 20% commission on your monthly service simply because they happen to be a tier 3 re-seller instead of tier 1 or 2?
- And how could you ever get better support than purchasing from a company who has experience in installation, service and support of the products and services they offer? Have you ever tried calling a typical online retailer and asked them how to troubleshoot issues?
- When you purchase products from us, we support what we sell! We understand that you can’t afford to go without service for days, weeks or months! For that reason, we offer “advanced replacement” for many of the products that we offer so we can get you back online quickly and easily!
- We do not mark up and re-sell monthly service like most of the re-sellers on the market today! Instead we find the best service provider for your needs and hook you up directly with them for billing! Any typical residuals or commissions that we get from that are paid out of the service provider’s pocket instead of our customers’ pockets! This alone can save you 5 – 20% or more EVERY MONTH on your Internet access / monthly service plans!
Well, you are in luck because we prefer HAPPY CUSTOMERS and we would be happy to help analyze your needs and THEN offer you the best possible solution! Let our experience work for you to get you the right product and service the first time! Contact us to see why we are a better choice!