Welcome to our FAQ / Blog Index!
This section is designed to help you find answers to some of the popular questions and processes that we get asked about on a regular basis!
Be sure to visit our product support pages for product specific information and links!
- We now offer HughesNet Gen5 to Puerto Rico and Parts of the Virgin Islands!
- Wi-Fi calling: No cell signal? No Problem!
- HughesNet Gen5 for RV’ers and others who require self-installation and portable use!
- Exede Satellite Internet Services – Exceeding Expectations
- Tachyon Service Termination on November 30th, 2014 – What to do next!
- How to reset HughesNet Gen5 Wireless WiFi settings to factory default!
- How to reset your HughesNet HN7000s to Factory Settings / Defaults
- How to update the SBC (Satellite Based Commissioning File) in your HughesNet HN7000s Modem
- HughesNet HN7000s Setup Process (with screenshots)
- How to Force-Range a HughesNet HN7000s Satellite Internet System
- How to Run a HughesNet Speed Test
- HughesNet Rx Codes and Tx Codes List
- How to Check your HughesNet Fair Access Policy Status
- How to Switch over to our HughesNet VAR Accounts for monthly service (HN7000s)
- How to switch satellites for HughesNet Ku Band Service
- How to configure your E-mail client for use with HughesNet
- How to set up MAC / APPLE E-mail Accounts / Ports / Servers to work with HughesNet Connections
- New HughesNet Rembrandt 2 watt Ku Band Transmitter Replaces Osiris, Anubis, Chinon and other Models
- HughesNet Gen5 VAR Business Internet FAQ’s for our customers in Puerto Rico / Virgin Islands!
- Tips and Tricks: Troubleshooting a Slow HughesNet Connection
- Tips and Tricks: How to Conserve your HughesNet Bandwidth
- Netflix over HughesNet? Don’t Count on It
- HughesNet Self-installations, Portable Systems, Multiple Locations
- HughesNet OPI , DAPT 1 and DAPT 2 Meters, Filters & Squinters
- HughesNet Transmitter / LNB Assembly Failures and Feed Horn replacement information
- HughesNet Registration Errors… “Content Blocked”, “Invalid Certificate”, “Expired Certificate” errors and possible work-arounds
- Internet Options
- Portable Satellite Internet
- Wireless Routers & Access Points: Which One is Right for You?
- Satellite Dish Antenna Covers / Dish Covers: An Overview
- Satellite Dish Antenna Heaters / De-icing Systems: An Overview