- 25Mbps x 3Mbps Internet Access via Satellite
- Self-install it, Self-maintain it and even move it around if you want!
- Works *anywhere in the Continental U.S. as well as parts of Alaska, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands!
- Built-in WiFi w/ 4-port hub for Ethernet connectivity
- *Unlimited Data (No cut-offs or billing for overages, but we do slow you down!)
- *Temporary, Seasonal and Month-to-Month options are available!
- *Voice (VoIP) Services are available!
This system has been so popular that we created a website dedicated to these ISPSAT Gen5 Satellite Internet Systems and Services! Check it out here: https://ispsat.com
We are one of only a few companies in the World that offer a self-installable, self-maintainable, and portable satellite Internet solution that’s priced right for Consumers, but also used by Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, emergency services providers, construction companies, oil, gas and mining companies, and many others who can benefit from the options and capabilities that we provide!
Complete systems for fixed locations (homes and businesses) start at just $699.95 + $150 shipping! (Buy Now!)
Complete portable solutions for RV’ers and others start at just $799.95 + $200 shipping! (Buy Now!)
Monthly Service plans start at $89.99 per month for 25Mbps down x 3Mbps speeds. Our basic plan provides you with 35gigs of full-speed data per month, (25gigs during the day / 10gigs at night) but even if you use up all of that data, we don’t cut you off or bill you for overage, we just slow you down to around 2Mbps speeds which is still enough to do what most people do online! You can choose to purchase additional full-speed data at $3 per gig or you can upgrade your plan or wait until your data renews! We offer monthly service plans that offer up to 550GB of full-speed data per month! Contact us at (888) 608-2299 for more information!
Many of our customers chose our platform or upgrade to our platform so that they can set up and maintain their own systems instead of waiting days or weeks for a certified installer to show up to get them back online! Some seasonal people take their satellite dish down in the winter and stow it away to protect it from the elements, others take it with them to their summer home. Some of our customers in Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands take their satellite dish down and store it away safely before a hurricane so that they can set it back up after the storm passes and get right back online! Best of all, no more dealing with HughesNet since we sell, service and support our own customers! Many people who attempted to order the HughesNet Consumer platform or other solutions end up coming to us after HughesNet declares their “site not feasible” and refuses to install the system do to line-of-site issues or other factors with the installation that doesn’t meet their fairly tight standards and that they simply don’t want to support! Sad to say, some lazy installers will also turn down a somewhat complicated installation so they can move on and knock out the next easier one! On our platform, as long as you can get and maintain a good, solid signal, you’re good to go! Contact us at (888) 608-2299 for more information!
Many Oil, gas, mining, construction, emergency services and other companies and agencies love the ability to use our systems and services at one site for a few days, weeks or months and then move it to their new site and be online quickly and easily! Some use these systems to provide connectivity for their equipment or office, while others use it to provide Internet access to their workers. Imagine having internet access to stay in touch and order supplies from your remote construction site(s)! Contact us at (888) 608-2299 for more information!
RV’ers and others love the ability to take our equipment and services with them on the road and set it up wherever they want to stay in order to stay online and connected for work or play! These systems can usually be assembled an online within 20 minutes or so at each new location! And, it’s not just for rural or remote areas either! You will see many people using them in campgrounds and even in RV parks that typically offer JUST ENOUGH internet access to be able to say that they offer internet access! Contact us at (888) 608-2299 for more information!
Mobile-Automatic Solutions (Auto-deploy):
We also offer fully mobile-automatic systems powered by the HughesNet Gen5 Business Internet platform that deploy with the push of a button to provide you with high-speed Internet access within minutes! These systems are typically mounted on the roof of an RV or other vehicle, trailer, etc. but can are also available as a ship-able fly-away systems that can be shipped around the Country and deployed rapidly! Contact us at (888) 608-2299 for more information!
Misc. Custom Applications:
We are one of the only companies that allow self-installation and portable use and custom installations as long as you can get a good solid signal! The standard HughesNet platforms would never allow or support custom applications/installation like is used on these traffic control trailers that are moved around and deployed through-out the Country to provide connectivity and monitor and control traffic through construction sites! Our systems are used for a variety of applications! Contact us at (888) 608-2299 for more information!
- Fixed / Stationary Satellite Internet Systems for homes or businesses that can be self-installed and self-maintained!
- Portable Satellite Internet Systems: Take it with you wherever you go and use it anywhere in our coverage areas!
- Mobile Automatic Auto-deploy and Fly-away Systems are available that get you connected with the touch of a button!
- Self-installable: Assemble, setup, install and maintain your own system!
- Custom mounts and installation options that are not available on other HughesNet platforms and providers!
- Coverage Areas: Continental U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and parts of Alaska, Canada, and Mexico!
- Support: We offer better over-all service and support than other satellite internet systems and service providers!
- Speeds: 25mbps x 3mbps speeds with unlimited data (throttles to around 2mbps if and when you exceed your base data)
- Monthly Service Plans: Many plans to choose from starting at $89.95 per month for 35gigs of full-speed data!
- Month-to-Month, Seasonal and On-demand plans are available for an additional fee!
- Purchase Additional Data: If you run out of full-speed data, you can purchase more data at $3 per gig to get you through!
- Hughes Voice (VoIP) Services are available
- Residential and Small Businesses customers love the support that comes with our VAR Business Internet Platform! (English)
- RV’ers love this system and pack it around with them and set it up wherever they go to get high-speed internet access from almost anywhere!
- The oil, gas, mining and construction industries love the portability and self-maintenance options that come with these systems and services!
- Emergency services agencies use our systems and services for mobile clinics and mobile command centers for wildfires and other disasters and events!
- Vendors love the ability to set up at remote events, trade shows, etc. and have their own secure network to place orders and process credit card transactions!
- Backup Systems can prevent lost revenue and keep your customers happy if your main internet fails! Our systems work great for backup internet access!
- Unlimited Data: It’s nice to know that regardless of the monthly service plan that you choose it’s nice to know that you will never be cut off or billed for overages! Instead, you are simply slowed down to around 1Mbps – 2Mbps speeds until your monthly anniversary or until you purchase more full-speed data or upgrade your plan!
- You must be willing and able to download and follow our ENGLISH setup instructions and usage guide in order to use these systems and services. We will help you through the process, however, without having the instructions w/ pics, etc. in front of you, it’s not easy and it will get very frustrating for you and us very quickly!
- You must have the patience to learn this process if you plan on installing these systems yourself or moving them around! If you don’t have the patience, don’t purchase! You should consider the choice to self-install, self-maintain and move this system around like a HAM Radio hobby as there is a learning curve and it’s certainly not for everyone!
- Last-minute orders rarely work out! Sometimes we are a day or even a week or so out on parts, and unfortunately, UPS, FedEx, and USPS have been dropping the ball on us a LOT lately! Make sure you order well enough in advance to fill your needs and timeline!
- These systems and services will not support more than 10 consecutive users/devices, in fact, they will start to slow down significantly even with 5 – 6 concurrent users/devices!
- These systems and services are not a good solution for VoIP, VPN or other applications that are affected by a 600ms + latency (delay).
- These systems and services advertised unlimited data but we use “throttling” to slow you down to 1Mbps – 2Mbps speeds after you run out of full-speed data.
- The full-speed data that is included in your monthly service plan is divided up differently between 8am-6pm and 6pm-8am. Consider that when choosing a monthly service plan!
- These systems and services will work for streaming video, but keep in mind that an average Netflix movie on a cell phone will use up 2 – 3gigs of your monthly data!
- Netflix and YouTube are the only streaming services that have been tested with this system and service! Other streaming services may or may not work well if at all!
- The satellite dish that comes with these systems and services is 39″ x 39″ (round). If you plan on moving these systems around, you must have space to store the components safely!
Contact us at (888) 608-2299 for more information!