This Eagle-3 Mobile Satellite Television System for DISH Network or Bell TV! 75cm High Signal Gain, High Definition Satellite Television Antenna receives programming from DISH Network Satellites 110/119/129 or Bell TV Satellites 82/91 using the DPP 1000.2 Triple Satellite LNB.
These systems are fully auto-acquire satellite TV products designed to work anywhere the DISH Network / Bell TV signals are accessible. With the simple push of the “SEARCH” button, the EAGLE 3 will automatically locate, identify and lock onto the DISH Network /or Bell TV Satellites using the latest in innovative technology. The mount will return to its stowed or “travel” position by pressing the “STOW” button. The POWER will shut off automatically after acquisition or when the mount has returned to its proper stowed position!
And the best feature of the Eagle Mobile Satellite Television systems, is that you can change service providers (Shaw Direct, or DirecTV) by simply purchasing and installing a new arm assembly and LNB and by selecting a different satellite configuration in the Eagle Controller! No more replacing expensive systems when you decide to change service providers!
We offer sales, installatoin and service for the Eagle-2 Mobile Satellite Television Systems… contact us for information!
- 75cm High signal gain antenna
- High Definition reception
- Weather-proof cable connection housing at antenna
- DVB adn NID Technology for true satellite identification
- Simple to use. Power, Search and Stow buttons.
- Roof protection LNB arm landing plate
- Adjustable mounting feet for ease of installation
- Receivers and Programming packages sold separately
- Software / Satellite Table updates available upon request
- Receives programming from DISH Network Satellite 110/119/129 or Bell TV Satellites 82/91 using the DPP 1000.2 Triple Satellite LNB.
- Operational Voltage: 12VDC
- Amperage Draw During Acquisition: Less than 3 amps (Powers off after acquisition and stow!)
- Antenna Type: 75cm elliptical
- Stowed Height: 8 1/2″
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Mount Drive: Elevation, Azimuth and Skew are screw driven
- Rotation Azimuth: 375º
- Rotation Elevation: 0º – 120º
- Typical Acquisition Time: Less than 5 minutes
- 75cm antenna
- Mount (with LNBF)
- Mobile Satellite Antenna Controller
- Power Supply, 12VDC
- 25′ Coaxial Cable with associated connectors
Support & Links:
- Eagle Mobile Satellite Television Systems Manual
- Controller Software / Firmware / Downloads
- Weight: 60 lb
- Width: 39 in
- Depth: 48 in
- Height: 12 in