Why should you choose our new HughesNet HT2000W .90m 1-watt Satellite Internet Systems on our VAR Business Internet Platform?
First… this equipment is a huge step above the previous systems offered by HughesNet
- The HT2000W Gen5 systems use Ka-band spot beam technology to deliver 25mbps x 3mbps speeds.
- The HT2000W Gen5 systems can be used anywhere in the Jupiter 1 and Jupiter 2 satellite footprints which include the Continental U.S. and parts of Alaska as well as Mexico, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands!
- The HT2000W Gen5 Modem/Router has a built-in 4-port hub AND a dual-band A/C wireless access point!
- The .90m antenna that now ships with this system is smaller, costs less to ship and is easier to assemble than the previous .98m antenna.
- The Gen5 service plans offer “unlimited” data, meaning that if and when you go over your monthly data, you are simply slowed to 3mbps x 3mbps speeds, which still allow you to stream Netfix and do many other things online! In fact, even 3mbps x 3mbps is faster than many Internet access solutions any MANY areas!
These systems and service offer features and options that are not available with the standard HughesNet Consumer and HughesNet Business Internet Systems and Services! Some of the advantages of these VAR Business Internet systems and services include:
- You can choose from one of several equipment packages and configuration based on your needs and location! (.90m 1-watt, .90m 3-watt, 1.2m 1-watt, 1.2m 3-watt)
- You can purchase the equipment/system that best fits your needs and location and have it shipped directly to you via FedEx, UPS or USPS in the Continental U.S. as well as to Alaska and Puerto Rico!
- You can have this system shipped directly to the US Virgin Islands via USPS!
- You can install the system yourself (with our instruction and guidance) or pay someone to do it for you!
- You can use custom mounts and mounting options to install the system however you feel is necessary to achieve a solid reliable signal.
- You can re-peak, repoint, maintain and repair the system yourself or pay someone to do it for you whenever needed!
- You can take the system down, move it around, reinstall it as you please whenever necessary!
- You can take the system with you and use it anywhere in the Jupiter 2 or Jupiter 1 coverage areas!
- You can use the system full-time, part-time, month-to-month or occasionally! (Some terms, fees, and conditions apply!)
- You can upgrade or downgrade your plan as needed! (Downgrades happen at the beginning of your new billing cycle!)
- You can choose data plans from 35gig per month up to 500gig per month!
- You can suspend the service up to 5 months per year or longer if you choose to pay the $400 contract buy-out fee!
- You can purchase additional full-speed bandwidth when necessary! (It could take 1 – 2 business days to be applied to your account!)
- You can monitor your data usage by logging into the HughesNet modem at http://192.168.0.1
- The HughesNet VAR Business Internet systems and services are supported by Montana Satellite Services! There is no need to contact HughesNet for assistance!
- We offer 24/7 installation related technical support WHEN NECESSARY via phone, email, text, Skype and live online chat!
- We offer billing support Mon – Fri from 8 am – 5 pm CST!
- 3-Year limited replacement warranty on the HT2000W modem and the 1-watt transmitter/LNB assembly! (Some terms and conditions apply!)
- We are often able to transfer some 2-Year contract accounts to a new customer in order to avoid early cancellation fees!
- We will be able to offer HughesNet VoIP soon!
- Static IP’s are now available (optional $$)
Now that we’ve told you the good news… it’s only fair that we share the bad news as well:
- VAR Packages do not offer discounts, promotions or incentives, such as “free installation” and so on! What you see is what you get!
- VAR Packages are a bit more expensive than similar standard Business Internet plans offered by HughesNet! ($20 per month more)
- You cannot purchase FAP tokens if you go over your monthly data cap, you must instead contact us to purchase more data at full-speed!
- You must pay a $20 per month suspension fee for every month that your account is suspended!
- You cannot sign up and use HughesNet email accounts with VAR services!
- You must pay your monthly service via credit card auto-debit! (some additional arrangements can be made on a case-by-case basis)
- VAR Packages do not currently offer HughesNet’s VoIP Phone Service, however other VoIP services such as “Basic Talk” seem to work as well!
Now, if you feel the VAR Packages are right for you, here are some links to get started:
Purchase Links (for ground shipping to Florida only:
(If you are requesting shipping direct to PR or expedited shipping, please contact us for a custom quote!)
HughesNet HT2000W .90m 1-watt High-Speed Satellite Internet System
HughesNet HT2000W .90m 3-watt High-Speed Satellite Internet System
HughesNet HT2000W .90m 1-watt High-Speed Satellite Internet System – Portable Kit w/ flat non-pen or trimast mount, 50′ of cable and a DAPT2 signal meter!
HughesNet HT2000W .90m 3-watt High-Speed Satellite Internet System – Portable Kit w/ flat non-pen or trimast mount, 50′ of cable and a DAPT2 signal meter!
For 1.2m 1-watt and 3-watt systems, please contact us for ordering information and a custom shipping quote!
Here are some links to get you prepared for assembly, installation, and commissioning!
To get you started, here is our support page for the HughesNet HT2000W systems:
You will want to download the HT2000W modem installation guide here:
As well as the HT2000W modem user guide here:
These are the monthly service plans available for this equipment and service:
This is the form you use to request an account / monthly service plan:
This is our Credit Card Authorization Form that we use to allow the service provider to bill you for monthly service and any related fees and charges:
Hope that helps! I appreciate your business and I look forward to working with you and assisting you in getting online with your new HughesNet Gen5 System and Service!