This page contains the current Satellite Based Commissioning (SBC) Files and related links and information for the Hughes and HughesNet HN7000s and other Ku-band and Ka-band Satellite Internet Systems!
The HughesNet SBC Files contain up-to-date satellite frequencies and parameters required for commissioning HughesNet Satellite Internet Systems and bringing them online! You should update the SBC file in your modem to the latest version prior to attempting the registration/commissioning process! If your modem has been powered down or offline for several weeks or months, it’s possible you will need to install the new SBC file and re-run through registration/commissioning process to get back online!
This process should only be attempted by certified installers or as directed by a certified installer. For more information and support, be sure to visit our product support section!
NOTE: You will need a “zip” program such as WinZip, 7-Zip, WinRar or equivalent in order to open the archived files below after downloading!
Zip features are typically included in MS Windows XP,7,8, and 10 Operating Systems!
HughesNet HT2000W Modem SBC File Update Instructions
- Download the latest SBC file below and unzip it!
- Go to the Advanced Configuration Page in the HT2000W modem by clicking on the hidden little “i” icon on the home page to the right of the language selection drop-down menu!
- Select installation, advanced, and then select upload SBC config!
HughesNet SBC File downloads:
Archived versions: requires WinZip, WinRar or other zip archive program to unzip! Zip features are typically included in MS Windows XP,7,8, and 10 Operating Systems!
- HughesNet HT2000W SBC File:sbc_nadwbj2j1v6m_NAD_WB (released 09/4/18)
- HughesNet HT2000W SBC File for use only in the extended beam areas around St. Croix in USVI: nadwbj2j1v6m.zip
- HughesNet HN7000s SBC File: sbcNAD012819_hn7000s_20190128 (released 1/28/19)
- HughesNet HN9200 SBC File: sbc9200_041712
- HughesNet HX Series SBC File: sbc_NLV_HX_092512
These files along with the actual .cfg and .bin files are also available via our Dropbox account here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m8zhoqnvk1p2czl/AABUJhoXOnaauQ1LWZVkjadGa?dl=0
If you require additional assistance with the SBC file update process, please contact us!