The wait is over! HughesNet® Gen5 is available where you live today, even where fiber and cable Internet are not. HughesNet Gen5 lets you do more of everything you love, wherever you live in contiguous United States, including Alaska! As long as you have a clear view of the Southern sky, you have access faster speeds, more data, and built-in Wi-Fi. Live where you love and still stay connected!
More than More
HughesNet Gen5 has four new service plans with way more data right off the bat! And the increase in data is not the only improvement!
All plans also come with off-peak data in the Bonus Zone, so you can do more without using data from your service plan. With the Bonus Zone (2am-8am), you have up to 50 GB of free data every month that you can use for downloading large files like movies and system updates to your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
No Hard Data Limits†
With HughesNet Gen5, hard data limits are a thing of the past. We’re committed to helping customers stay connected no matter what. That means even if you exceed your plan data, there’s no reason to stress! We won’t cut you off or charge you more. You’ll be able to stay connected at reduced speeds until the next billing cycle. Or, you can always use a Data Token to return to full speed.
HughesNet Gen5 automatically compresses and optimizes web content with built-in SmartTechnologies to make web pages load faster while using less of your data. HughesNet Gen5 also includes a video data-saver so you can watch more videos using less of your data. It adjusts data rates for streaming video to deliver DVD quality, so you can watch 3 times more video.††
Connect multiple wireless devices at home. You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your system features the latest in Wi-Fi standards and technology (dual-band 802.11ac). Delivers 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz for incredible speeds and excellent coverage. Set up separate guest Wi-Fi for visitors to keep your home network more secure. Monitor data usage and track Wi-Fi performance.
- 50% Greater Capacity – The new satellite connects a greater number of households and small businesses with the fastest satellite Internet speeds available, coast to coast.
- Next-generation Architecture – EchoStar XIX, with JUPITER™ System technology, will cover the contiguous United States and Alaska.
- HughesNet Gen5, the next generation of the nation’s #1 choice for satellite Internet, is powered by EchoStar XIX, the world’s highest-capacity broadband satellite.
Why HughesNet Gen5 ?
- Faster Speeds – HughesNet Gen5 is faster than ever, with download speeds of 25 Mbps** on every plan.
- More Data – Four new service plans to best suit your specific needs and they each come with free off-peak data!
- Built-in Wi-Fi – Featuring the latest Wi-Fi standards and technology to easily connect your wireless devices throughout your home.
- Wi-Fi Calling allows you to place and receive calls over your cell phone and cell phone number when connected to wireless Internet access! Check this out: No cell signal, no problem!
- Available in More Places – HughesNet Gen5 is available where you live. Get connected now—your days of slow Internet are over!
- Trusted by More People – You can rely on America’s #1 choice for satellite Internet.
Why order through Montana Satellite Services?
- We provide HughesNet Gen5 on the Consumer, Business and on our VAR Platform.
- Our VAR platform equipment and service plans allow for self-installation, portable use and “month-to-month” options that you can’t get anywhere else!
- We have been in the satellite Internet business since it first hit the residential markets (15+ years)
- We offer local and Nationwide sales, installation and support!
- We are experienced and certified installers with experience with a variety of satellite solutions and rural communications solutions!
- We offer HughesNet, Exede, iDirect and more, so we can recommend the right equipment, platform, and service plan for YOUR needs!
- We offer an additional layer of service and support that you cannot get when ordering from HughesNet, or other HughesNet Dealers, service providers or resellers!
- We offer 24/7 (U.S. based, English) support to our customers (when necessary) via text messaging, Skype, live online chat, Facebook Messager and any other means necessary!
- We offer the same pricing and promotions as HughesNet, and other HughesNet Dealers, service providers, and resellers!
- We have YOUR back! When a better solution is available for your needs, we’re happy to let you know about it!
- Our “no-bull” sales approach will share “the good, the bad and the ugly” of every solution we offer! No gimmicks or surprises here!
- HughesNet Gen 5 Jupiter Service Plans – Consumer
- HughesNet Gen 5 Jupiter Service Plans – Business
- HughesNet Gen 5 Jupiter Service Plans – VAR (self-installable, portable and month-to-month options)
- HughesNet Gen 5 Jupiter Coverage Areas
Service and Support
- Feel free to contact us at 888-608-2299 or at email@example.com for more information!
- If you are a HughesNet Consumer or Business customer, you can also contact HughesNet at (866) 347-3272 for support!
- If you’ve already purchased your HughesNet Gen5 Jupiter System and Service from us feel free to visit our HughesNet Gen5 Jupiter Support Page!
- If you are a customer on our VAR Platform and ready to fire up your monthly service, click here to request your account!
*Free standard installation applies to new Lease subscribers only. Not valid with Purchase option. Limited-time offer.
**The HughesNet Gen5 service plans are designed to deliver download speeds of 25 Mbps and upload speeds of 3 Mbps, but individual customers may experience different speeds at different times of the day. Speeds and uninterrupted use are not guaranteed and may vary based on a variety of factors including: the configuration of your computer, the number of concurrent
users, network or Internet congestion, the capabilities and content of the websites you are accessing, network management practices as deemed necessary, and other factors. When you connect to the HughesNet service using Wi-Fi, your experience will vary based on your proximity to the Wi-Fi source and the strength of the signal.
†If you exceed your monthly plan data, you will experience reduced data speeds until the start of your next billing period. Reduced speeds will typically be in the range of 1 – 3 Mbps and may cause Web sites to load more slowly or affect the performance of certain activities, such as video streaming or large downloads/uploads. Visit legal.HughesNet.com for network management details.
††Streaming is optimized with video streams at DVD quality (up to 480p). For best performance, leave any video streaming applications at their default automatic resolution setting. Most video services are supported. Not all video sources are identifiable. 3 times is based on average HD bit rate of 3.6 Mbps vs. DVD quality at 1.1 Mbps.